Amplifying Voices, Advancing Healthcare
We understand the significance of staying at the forefront of medical knowledge. Your dedication to advancing healthcare practices and fostering collaborative relationships drives your success as a leader in the industry.
Tailored to meet your unique needs, our publication service is designed to elevate your expertise and amplify your voice within the medical community.
Shaping Tomorrow's Medical Knowledge
From conducting thorough research to crafting compelling content, we handle every aspect of the publication process, allowing you to focus on what truly matters: shaping the future of medical knowledge.
Through our publications service, you'll have the opportunity to present your work confidently to colleagues, physicians, and key stakeholders, knowing that your contributions are meticulously represented.
Some Recent CTC Publications
- Insulin Injection Practices in a Population of Canadians with Diabetes: An Observational Study
- prepOSCE: A virtual, scalable solution to prepare residents for their OSCE examination
- The i-ACT in Obesity educational intervention: a pilot study on improving Canadian family physician care in obesity medicine
- Consensus recommendations on dosing and administration of medical cannabis to treat chronic pain: results of a modified Delphi process
- Knowledge Transfer at Point of Care: Investigating New Strategies for Implementing Guideline Recommendations
- Consensus-based recommendations for titrating cannabinoids and tapering opioids for chronic pain control
- Monitoring the transition of patients on biologics in rheumatoid arthritis: Consensus guidance for pharmacists
- SARS-CoV - 2 rapid diagnostic testing: Canadian consensus guidance for pharmacists
- Use of a point-of-care web-based application to enhance adherence to the CANMAT and ISBD 2018 guidelines for the management of bipolar disorder
Case Studies - Medical Publication Success Stories
Browse our other services
The CTC Proven Process
Align with client on strategy and define what success looks like.
Gather insights and information, recruit faculty/participants, perform literature searches and needs assessments.
Develop world-class content and facilitation/workshop guides. Process internal medical/legal review.
Execute with excellence in-person and virtual. Leverage our 12k+ HCP database. Measure success and report it to our client.
Why Choose CTC?
What Our Clients Say About Us
“CTC understands customers' needs and have extensive capabilities.”
“CTC is easy to work with… their differentiator is the people you work with and their responsiveness and motivation to get things done.”
“CTC produces exceptional quality of work.”
“CTC is always prompt in their responses and maintain great output for deliverables.”
“Staff are genuine… they really hear your needs. They execute.”
“I've had many positive experiences of working with competent, flexible, fun and friendly staff who listened to specific client needs and delivered results.”
“I have worked with this agency for nearly 10 years and the level of service and quality of work is second to none."
“We are on our 3rd project with CTC. We find the team engaging, organized, innovative, and professional - all while delivering the projects with excellence and on time."